Sunday, April 29, 2012

Words can't explain.

I'd like to tell you about Betty. This is her. 



She's my internet best friend. We've never actually met in real life even though we've always lived in the same area. I vaguely remember seeing her at a show or two, but that's probably completely incorrect. I have a terrible memory. Anyway. I'd like to explain to you why she's so awesome.

- Gorgeous.
- Honduran.
- I haven't had them, but I know she makes the best Spicy Chicken Tacos in the known universe.
- Always wins. Always.
- Has ducks.
- Has a cat.
- BETTY DON'T TAKE ANYBODY'S SH*T.
- Likes pugs.
- Makes some pretty sweet feather earrings.
- Plays Words With Friends like a freaking champ.
- Well-rounded.
- Sophisticated.
- Knows fun facts.
- Responsible.
- Not slutty.
- Watches Boy Meets World.
- CLEVER..
- She's a "Buy one, get one" deal with this guy named Michael. 


Michael pretty freaking sweet himself. Betty and Michael are a "Buy one, get one" deal crafted by the gods.

In all honesty, I could type all day and you would still have no idea how awesome Betty is. So, I found some pictures that I hope will somewhat explain.